Tuesday 21 September 2010

Personal Work: Moderate Drinking

This is a poster advert I designed in my own time showing the perils of drinking beyond your limit.

I decided to do it in a cartoon-esque style so it wouldn't come across as too preachy and would be more friendly to my target audience of teenagers and young adults who consume alcohol.

I designed it in illustrator entirely by freehand using the pen tool. I spent alot of time getting to learn about the pen tool and all its uses in my first year of university and was keen to get some more practise in. The lower bottom font "know your limits" was done by me by hand before being scanned in and vectorised.

I decided to do the font by hand as the uneven slope of the letters help suggest the drunkenness and disorder that comes with too much drink.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work nd is very good ai appreciate you and hoping for some more informative posts.keep writing.
    Best website developers in bangalore
    Outsource magento ecommerce services india

    ReplyDelete