Tuesday 21 September 2010

HUddersfield Town FC Project

This was our third and final conceptual design project. It was separated into different categories according to what stream we were studying. As I am in advertising my project was to come up with a headline and a sub-headline to announce the arrival of a new look Huddersfield Town FC mascot.

I also had to pick a graphic designer, illustrator and photographer who I would have work with me on the project. My commissioned artists can be seen below:

I also needed to choose five influential football blogs that would carry my headline and sub-headline and the story about the new look Terry the Terrier, they are seen below:



This is the headline and sub-headline I submitted as my final piece:


Lastly I had to write a press release. I found this project interesting as it gave me an insight into my future job and I also found it challenging. I had plenty of fun doing. It confirmed to me that advertising is the right path for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment